Hi everyone! Welcome!
In this tutorial I will show you how to sublimate using a convection oven. I am sublimating water bottles and tumbler here but you can sublimate other drinkware, ornaments and anything else that will fit in the convection oven. Just
NOTE: Your time and temp will vary depending on what you are sublimating so make sure to check with your supplier for appropriate time/temp combos.
- Hamilton Beach XL Convection oven (Walmart)
- Sublimation drinkware-White (from Conde systems)
- Sublishrink Wrap (From conde systems)
- Make sure to get the appropriate size to fit your item!
- Jacks Sublimation Paper (Amazon)
- Heat resitant tape (Amazon)
- Heat Gun (Amazon- I didn't buy anything fancy.. it was like $10)
- Heat resistant glove (I bought mine at lowes however you can also buy them from amazon)
If you need any digital designs or sublimation transfers, feel free to check out my website- Sunshine and Pixels
Also, I'd LOVE to have you in my Facebook community. We share tips, tricks, photos of things we've made and even funny GIF's to make the day go by a little fast :)
Not a facebook person? Follow me on Pinterest!
Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel AND click the notifications bell for more tutorials like this one! I look forward to crafting with you all!