Digital Download- White Leopard Print Easter Bunny Instant Download | Sublimation | PNGRegular price $5.00 Save $-5.00
Sublimation Transfers - Ready to press … NO MINIMUMS!
Please Note: THIS IS A SUBLIMATION TRANSFER ONLY, NOT A SHIRT, NOT A VINYL TRANSFER AND NOT A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.
White leopard print bunny rabbit with teal and gold accents sublimation transfer
All of our Sublimation transfers are ready to press for shirts, mugs and more! (Choose your size below)
Are you looking to expand your business into the sublimation realm but don’t have the equipment to begin sublimation or maybe the time to invest in the learning curve that comes with sublimation printing? Transfers are the perfect solution! I use professional grade ink, paper and printers to create your sublimation transfers!
*NO PRINTER NEEDED / NO DOWN TIME LEARNING INK SETTINGS / NO HEADACHES
Just Professional Quality Dye Sublimation transfers with NO Minimums, high quality colors and Fast turnaround time (1-3 business days)! SIMPLE.FAST.QUALTY!
A few things to NOTE about sublimation and sublimation transfers:
- Sublimation transfers require a HEAT PRESS to be applied. They can not be applied with an iron.
- Transfers must be used on a substrate coated for sublimation (mugs,etc.) or fabric with at least 50% polyester. 100% polyester is recommended for best results. The fabric must be white or a light color such as an ash gray. The image will not show up on black or dark colors. Any other colors other than white may alter the colors when pressed.
- If you are bleaching the shirt you may use any color shirt. You can sublimation before or after your bleach the shirt. The design WILL NOT bleach away. I recommend looking up Youtube videos on how to bleach.
- Also, sublimation does not use white ink therefore if there is white in the design it will become the color of the fabric you apply it to (ie if there is white in the design and you press it to an ash gray shirt, that part would be ash gray)
- The colors on the listing may differ from the colors on transfer. The true colors will show once pressed to the substrate.
- Garment transfers will have the image reversed, this is because you will be pressing the image face down on your substrate, which will press the image the correct way (right to left)
There are no returns or refunds on any transfers. If you need to have an item before a certain date then please contact us and you can pay for expedited shipping. We unfortunately have no control over USPS or the weather so if you do not receive an item when you need it, there will be no returns.
Due to the rapid turnaround time for these transfers we can only offer cancellation within 12 hours of purchase. However, no returns or cancellations will be accepted once the item has been shipped. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We really try to return all messages within 24-48 hours.
Processing time is on average is 1-3 business days before shipping
HOW IT WORKS:
- Select your Image size in option 1
- Images are PRINTED IN REVERSE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THE PERSONALIZATION SECTION
TEST SWATCHES- 2.5” (8 designs per 8.5x11 sheet) … these are meant to test your Settings, vapor pillow placement etc prior to pressing your garment. Press it onto a scrap substrate. It comes with multiple 2” designs that say “TEST PRESS”
Baby or Pocket - 4” wide
Toddler - 6” Wide
Youth - 7” Wide
Adult S/M - 10.5” wide
Adult L - 11” Wide
XL-XXL and Full Back Images - 12” wide
Please note that the length will be adjusted to keep the image proportional.
*** If you would like another size other than what is offered here, please message me PRIOR to checkout. Thank you :)
- For T-shirts- Press at 385-400 degrees for 45-60 seconds with medium pressure. Every heat press is different so I recommend getting the “Test” sheet which gives you multiple “test” designs so you can play with different heat settings and record what works best for YOU. For apparel use a 50% or higher poly count and a light colored shirt for best results. **
- You will want to place a piece of butcher paper or copy paper inside the shirt, under the shirt and on top of the shirt… in addition to your teflon sheet on top before pressing. This prevents dyes from bleeding through to the back of the shirt or getting on your heat press.
- do NOT move the transfer after it has been heat pressed, take it off the shirt in one swoop, dont let it move or you will get something called “Ghosting”
- Some people like to use heat transfer tape, others use repositionable sticky spray… do you research! I personally use transfer tape until it's on the heat press, then I carefully take the tape off so that after its pressed I can remove it easily without any tugging (Avoiding ghosting). If you use the adhesive spray, make sure you are using one meant for sublimation and remember to spray LIGHT. Any blotches from the spray can WILL show up when pressed so again, I urge you to do your research
- RIP THE EDGES OF THE PAPER PRIOR TO PRESSING… Rip it by hand, don’t cut… it makes the edges smoother and will not leave lines in the fabric from the hard edge of the paper.
For more inspiration and designs feel free to follow me on social Media @SunshineandPixels