Digital Design- That's a horrible idea, what time? | Instant Download | Sublimation | PNG
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ***** DIGITAL DOWNLOAD **** DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
(NOT A PRINTED TRANSFER, NOTE A SHIRT)
"That's a horrible idea, what time? digital design- PNG- Use this design for HTV, sublimated shirts, coffee mugs and more!
This is a Digital File- PNG Transparent background. You may use this design to print shirts and other crafts up to 100 prints. For extended use beyond 100 sales you must either re-purchase the file for another 100 prints or purchase the extended license. This file can also be used for personal use. You cannot resell or share this/these image(s). You do not own the rights to this design. Please note that images on everyone’s computers vary as far as color and size. Please do not give away this file, alter or sell this designs.
PLEASE DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDER UNTIL YOU READ THE ENTIRE LISTING
- The watermark will be removed after purchase
- The image colors may look slightly different on different monitors as everyone's settings are different.
- This is an instant download
- You will receive 1 PNG
- You will NOT receive anything in the mail. Download is available as soon as payment is cleared.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
- With your purchase, you will receive a link to download the PNG. This is a DIGITAL product; no physical item will be sent to you. With this file, you can customize shirts, bags, prints and more!
***Because the product is instantly delivered to you, no returns/refunds will be accepted. However, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. We try to return all messages within 24-48 hours.
HOW TO USE:
- Once payment is confirmed, you will be emailed a PNG file to download.
Follow us on Social Media @SunshineandPixels
After you have completed your purchase you can download your Digital Design one of the following ways:
1.) On the "Purchase Complete" screen you will have a link to go to your downloads. Click the link and download.
2.) You will be emailed a "Thank you for your purchase" email. Inside that email you'll have a link to your downloads. CLick the link and download.
3.) After you have compelted your purchase nvaigate to the "my ccount" icon in the upper right hand corner --> Orders/ Purchase History --> Click on the appropraite purchase --> click the link to your downloads.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.